what we do
what we do
We provide an infrastructure that is accelerating research and therapy development, increasing collaboration, improving patient care and helping to support ‘clinical trial readiness’ on an international scale.
TREAT-NMD is internationally recognized for its key role in successfully addressing some of the major issues that face therapeutic development in NMDs. We have a strong track record of advising the scientific and medical community, as well as providing the pharmaceutical industry with essential go-to resources – including education, masterclasses, clinical trial assistance and global data provision – to advance novel treatments for neuromuscular conditions.
- Becker Muscular Dystrophy
- Charcot Marie Tooth
- Congenital Muscular Dystrophies
- Congenital Myasthenic Syndromes
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy
- GNE Myopathy
- Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy
- Myotonic Dystrophy
- Myotubular and Centronuclear Myopathies
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy