Current trials in SMA
TREAT-NMD is working closely with the pharmaceutical companies planning trials in neuromuscular diseases. The resources and expertise available through the network can make it much easier for companies to do trials, and many of the doctors involved in the network are principal investigators for the trials that are currently ongoing.
Nevertheless, we cannot ourselves keep an up-to-date overview of all the trials that are currently happening across the world. The most comprehensive online listing of trials is at clinicaltrials.gov – companies are obliged to provide details of their trials there.
The table below lists all SMA trials registered or updated on clinicaltrials.gov in the last 1000 days. Because it links directly to clinicaltrials.gov it is automatically updated whenever the information on clinicaltrials.gov changes.
Please note that TREAT-NMD can take no responsibility for the accuracy of the information below, which is pulled directly from clinicaltrials.gov.
Trials for SMA listed on clinicaltrials.gov
- Long-Term Safety & Efficacy of Apitegromab in Patients With SMA Who Completed Previous Trials of Apitegromab-ONYX
- Adult Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) China Registry
- Clinical Trial to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of EXG001-307 in Patients With Spinal Muscular Atrophy Type 1
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy on Wheels, Using Power Mobility
- The Effect of Aerobic Exercise Training in Patients With Type III Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Reliability and Validity of the Turkish Version of the PedsQL 3.0 Neuromuscular Module for 2-to 4- Year-old
- Risdiplam in Patients With Spinal Muscular Atrophy Previously Treated With Nusinersen
- Myotonometer Intra- and Inter Examiner Reliability on Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Mechanisms and Treatment of Exercise Intolerance and Persistent Fatigue in Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Mechanisms and Treatment of Exercise Intolerance and Persistent Fatigue in SMA
- Newborn Screening for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Longitudinal Data Collection in Pediatric and Adult Patients With Spinal Muscular Atrophy in Latin America
- ADVANCED FSHD-COM: New Clinical Outcome Measures to Evaluate Non-ambulant FSHD Patients, a Pilot Study
- Spinal Cord Stimulation in Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Exoskeleton Impact on the Quality of Life on Patients With Spinal Muscular Atrophy