Current trials in DMD
The table below lists all DMD trials registered or updated on clinicaltrials.gov in the last 1000 days. Because it links directly to clinicaltrials.gov it is automatically updated whenever the information on clinicaltrials.gov changes.
Please note that TREAT-NMD can take no responsibility for the accuracy of the information below, which is pulled directly from clinicaltrials.gov.
Trials for DMD listed on clinicaltrials.gov
- TXA127 in Non-Ambulant Patients With DMD Cardiomyopathy
- Assessments in Patients With Muscular Pathology and in Control Subjects : The ActiLiège Next Study
- Effect of Kinesiology Taping on Head and Trunk Control in Children With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- A Long-term Follow-up Study of Participants Who Received Delandistrogene Moxeparvovec (SRP-9001) in a Previous Clinical Study
- A Study of ATL1102 or Placebo in Participants With Non-ambulatory Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Givinostat in Non-ambulant Patients With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- A Gene Transfer Therapy Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Delandistrogene Moxeparvovec (SRP-9001) in Non-Ambulatory and Ambulatory Participants With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD)
- Bicycle Training on Ventilatory Functions in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Study of Genotype and Phenotype Characterization in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy With Small Mutations
- Phase 1/2a for Safety, PK and PD of SQY51 in Paediatric and Adult Patients Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Follow-up Study on Female Carriers With DMD Gene Variants
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Video Assessment Registry
- AFFINITY DUCHENNE: RGX-202 Gene Therapy in Participants With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD)
- A Study to Understand the Long-term Safety and Effects of an Experimental Gene Therapy for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
- Trunk Oriented Exercises Versus Whole-body Vibration for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- AFFINITY BEYOND: Anti-AAV8 Antibody Assessment Study of Boys With DMD
- Study of AOC 1044 in Healthy Adult Volunteers and Participants With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD) Mutations Amenable to Exon 44 Skipping
- Neuropsychological Profiles of Children With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and Its Effects on Motor Functions
- Evaluation of Home Based Assessments on Participants With DMD
- Physical Activity Level and Cognitive Functions in Children With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy