Current trials in DMD
The table below lists all DMD trials registered or updated on clinicaltrials.gov in the last 1000 days. Because it links directly to clinicaltrials.gov it is automatically updated whenever the information on clinicaltrials.gov changes.
Please note that TREAT-NMD can take no responsibility for the accuracy of the information below, which is pulled directly from clinicaltrials.gov.
Trials for DMD listed on clinicaltrials.gov
- AFFINITY DUCHENNE: RGX-202 Gene Therapy in Participants With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD)
- A Study to Understand the Long-term Safety and Effects of an Experimental Gene Therapy for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
- Trunk Oriented Exercises Versus Whole-body Vibration for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- AFFINITY BEYOND: Anti-AAV8 Antibody Assessment Study of Boys With DMD
- Study of AOC 1044 in Healthy Adult Volunteers and Participants With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD) Mutations Amenable to Exon 44 Skipping
- Neuropsychological Profiles of Children With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and Its Effects on Motor Functions
- Evaluation of Home Based Assessments on Participants With DMD
- Physical Activity Level and Cognitive Functions in Children With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Treatment of Myotonia - Lamotrigine Versus Namuscla
- Motor Imagery on Children With DMD on Gait and Balance Functions
- Dual Task in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Quality and Independence of Gait Classification Scale for DMD (QIGS-DMD)
- Investigation of the Validity and Reliability of the Kinesthetic and Visual Imagery Questionnaire in Children With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Natural History of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Cardiomyopathy (DMD-CMP)
- Cultural Adaptation, Validity, and Reliability of the Turkish Version of North Star Ambulatory Assessment
- A Study of EDG-5506 in Children With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacodynamic, Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetic Study of DYNE-251 in Participants With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Amenable to Exon 51 Skipping
- E-monitoring of PULMonary Function in Patients With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy at Home"
- Treatment of a Single Patient With CRD-TMH-001
- Examination of Lower Urinary System Symptoms With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy