The Myotubular and Centronuclear Myopathy (MTM & CNM) Patient Registry
The Myotubular and Centronuclear Myopathy (MTM & CNM) Patient Registry is an international database that collects information on all patients with an MTM or CNM diagnosis which has been confirmed via genetic testing or muscle biopsy. The registry also collects female carriers of x-linked MTM, especially if they have manifesting symptoms.
The registry will:
- Help identify patients for relevant clinical trials as they become available
- Encourage further research into MTM and CNM
- Provide researchers with specific patient information to support their research
- Assist doctors and other health professionals by providing them with up-to-date information on managing MTM and CNM, to help them deliver better standards of care for their patients.
Secondary Email Address:
+44191 241 8640
The John Walton Muscular Dystrophy Research Centre
Institute of Genetic Medicine
International Centre for Life
Newcastle upon Tyne
- TGDOC Affiliate Member Registry for MTM/CNM
- Patient Entered