Remudy(REgistry of MUscular DYstrophy) – Japan
The Japanese patient registry (Remudy; REgistry of Muscular DYstrophy) was started in July 2009. This is located at the National center of Neurology and Psychiatry (NCNP) in Tokyo and is sponsored by an intramural research grant for neurological and psychiatric disorders of NCNP. This project is supported by helpful cooperation with the Japan Muscular Dystrophy Association, Corp.
You can find the registry at http://www.remudy.jp/.
For further details contact email@example.com.
Secondary Email Address:
Remudy Translational Medical Center
National Center of Neurology and Psychiatry
- TGDOC Core Member Registry for FSHD
- TGDOC Core Member Registry for DMD
- TGDOC Core Member Registry for DM1
- TGDOC Affiliate Member Registry for GNE/HIBM
- Patient reported/ Clinician verified: