The mission of this organization is to achieve the objectives in the field of support for people suffering from Duchenne muscular dystrophy and for their families. The organization is established for the purpose of achieving the following objectives:
– Connecting international clinical studies with relevant children’s clinics in Serbia and the inclusion of patients from Serbia in clinical trials specialized in the potential treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy;
– Making proposals to legislative authority for implementation of the global therapeutic achievements in Serbia;
– Proposing legislation and activities on the implementation of reforms in education, health and social support;
– Organizing sports and cultural activities with the objective of raising awareness about Duchenne muscular dystrophy;
– Cooperation with individuals, government institutions, relevant experts and associations that fight for common goals in areas related to patients suffering from Duchenne muscular dystrophy.