ACMT-Rete per la Malattia di Charcot-Marie-Tooth OdV
ACMT-Rete is a national non-profit CMT patients’ advocacy group run by patients and their families and friends.
The main goals of our association are:
- Stimulate research in order to increase the skills and knowledge related to the treatment of CMT disease and similar syndromes
- Encourage the creation of centers of excellence for the diagnosis and treatment which can work in partnership with one another
- Promote the meeting and confrontation between people affected by Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease and their families through the media and moments of socialization
- Be point of information (trusted medical centers and professionals, legal aspects regarding disabled people)
- Cooperate with other associations with the aim of improving the patients’ quality of life.
Main Email Address:
+39 340 2278680
Via Bellaria, 31 San Lazzaro di Savena, 40068 BO, Italy