Registries & Global Data Enquiries Support Assistant
TREAT-NMD is a network for the neuromuscular field that provides an infrastructure to ensure that the most promising new therapies reach patients as quickly as possible. We are an international network of scientists, researchers and clinicians working in the neuromuscular field, providing an invaluable infrastructure to ensure that the most promising new therapies reach patients as quickly as possible.
Purpose of the Role
The purpose of this varied and challenging post is to support the TREAT-NMD Patient Registries Coordinator as they act as a central contact point for all registry related activities of the TREAT-NMD Alliance.
Not only will this role support Registry Enquiries, but it will principally ensure that the TREAT-NMD Global Registries Network is effectively maintained, governed and has up to date systems and processes in place, to manage and maintain an up to date record of those registries affiliated with TREAT-NMD, and those who are TGDOC Members.
The role will also handle questions and queries from registries wishing to join the TREAT-NMD Registry Network and those who are already part of the network.
What we can offer:
Part time, flexible hours available (min 16 hrs per week)
‘Key Requirements’ and ‘Areas of Responsibility’ for this role can be found below.
For further detail please see the Job Description for this role.
Monitor and maintain efficient and effective global registry network
· Act as support to the TREAT-NMD Patient Registries and PMS Coordinator who acts as the central point of contact within TREAT-NMD for initiatives and enquiries relating to the TREAT-NMD Global Registries Network, as well as any Post Marketing Surveillance enquiries
· Support the development of, and work with, new systems and processes to ensure the TREAT-NMD Global Registries Network is effectively maintained and governed, with up to date confidentiality agreements in place
· To manage and maintain a record of those registries affiliated with TREAT-NMD and those who are TGDOC Members, through analysis of annual Registry Review Surveys, as well as by other means.
· To handle queries from registries (new and existing)
· To support the deliverables connected to Registry Enquiries in relation to Feasibility and Trial Recruitment including any data request and associated reports
· To provide support to registry enquires from industry, academia and others and assist with feasibility and scope of work (SOW) requirements
· To support the TREAT-NMD Patient Registries and PMS Coordinator in managing and monitoring contractual agreements, the delivery of agreed scope of work (SoW) and invoicing for work complete.
· To support the delivery of reports from approved registry enquiries, ensuring they are in line with contractual agreements
· Play a supportive role within the TREAT-NMD secretariat, including cross cutting roles as requested by line manager
· To provide administrative support and cover for others, when needed and directed by line manager.
· Other duties which may include international travel, as required
· Be prepared to undertake some international travel, as required
· Undertake work outside of normal working hours on an occasional basis