Duchenne Care Conference 2021 (Online)
June 1 – 4, the World Duchenne Organization is hosting an online Duchenne Care Conference. During 2,5h sessions over the course of four days, we are inviting global experts to share their experience on the latest Duchenne care. Patient organizations member of the WDO can send in up to 20 representatives.
- Leading experts dive into specific Duchenne care topics
- Families share their perspective on Duchenne care
- Participants have the opportunity to ask questions
- Live interpretation in Spanish, Brazilian-Portuguese and Russian
- The Duchenne Care Conference will become a recurring event
As this events would be of interest to patients, families, clinicians, physicians and other HCPs, I would be grateful if you can share this with your contacts.
Those interested to join can contact their national patient organization.