British Myology Society – Paediatric Muscle Teaching Day 2019
The Teaching Day is open to all who wish to learn more about muscle disorders that they will meet in everyday practice. Filled with practical, real-world advice when faced with paediatric patients and muscle symptoms, the programme includes:
- Clinical approach to the floppy infant,
- Diagnosis and management of SMA1 and SMA2,
- Congenital myopathies in childhood,
- Mitochondrial disorders,
- Diagnosis and Management of DMD,
- Recognising and managing respiratory failure,
- Approach to neuropathies,
- Update in Paediatric Neuromuscular Research and treatments.
For more information about the speakers and registration please click here.
To register please contact email@example.com for a registration form.
Sultan Nazrin Shah Building,