Advancing diagnosis, care and treatment for those living with neuromuscular diseases around the world...
2019 TREAT-NMD Conference
The 2019 TREAT-NMD Conference is taking place in Leiden, The Netherlands, from 9th to 11th December. The conference will attract over 300 delegates including academics, patients and carers, patient advocacy organisations, clinical specialists and Industry. Delegates will have the opportunity to:
- Network with partners on key issues and challenges in neuromuscular disease
- Engage with panels of international experts who will inform, stimulate and challenge debate
- Acquire the latest updates on standards of care, outcome measures, patient reviews, and new developments including addressing trial site capacity
The full conference programme can be found here.
To find out more about the conference and to register please go to the dedicated conference website https://treat-nmd-conference.org/
Want to stay up to date? Sign up for our newsletter
TREAT-NMD Featured Events
The previous two TREAT-NMD conferences which focused on translational medicine in inherited neuromuscular diseases were complete sell outs. The aim of this upcoming international conference is to share progress and lessons learned in the area of translational medicine in inherited neuromuscular diseases and plan for the delivery of future therapies to patients.
The Teaching Day is open to all who wish to learn more about muscle disorders that they will meet in everyday practice. Filled with practical, real-world advice when faced with paediatric patients and muscle symptoms, the programme includes: Clinical approach to the floppy infant, Diagnosis and management of SMA1 and SMA2, Congenital myopathies in childhood, […]
Applications have now closed. Someone from the Secretariat will be in touch with the applicants in due course. It will take place at the Royal Society of Medicine, London, UK on Tuesday 29th and Wednesday 30th October 2019. The debilitating nature of spinal muscular atrophy means that timely diagnosis and effective care are integral to improving the […]
Want to know how you can get involved in the work of the TREAT-NMD Network?
- The DMD Research pages of the website have been updated for 2019. If you are interested in translating the research overview into a specific language or want to update an existing translation, please contact email@example.com
- Do you have an article you’d like considered for inclusion in the TREAT-NMD monthly newsletter? Do you have an NMD organisation which you’d like to highlight? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the online form.
- Do you have an event you’d like to highlight on the TREAT-NMD website? Please complete the online form.