Advancing diagnosis, care and treatment for those living with neuromuscular diseases around the world...
2019 TREAT-NMD Conference
The 2019 TREAT-NMD Conference is taking place in Leiden, The Netherlands, from 9th to 11th December. The conference will attract over 300 delegates including academics, patients and carers, patient advocacy organisations, clinical specialists and Industry. Delegates will have the opportunity to:
- Network with partners on key issues and challenges in neuromuscular disease
- Engage with panels of international experts who will inform, stimulate and challenge debate
- Acquire the latest updates on standards of care, outcome measures, patient reviews, and new developments including addressing trial site capacity
The full conference programme can be found here.
To find out more about the conference and to register please go to the dedicated conference website https://treat-nmd-conference.org/
Want to stay up to date? Sign up for our newsletter
TREAT-NMD Featured Events
UCL are delighted to announce that registration is now open for the 13th UK Neuromuscular Translational Research Conference, to take place on 22 and 23rd April 2020 Call for abstracts: Click here for link to printable abstract submission instructions Closing date: Tuesday 14th January 2020 5pm UK time (there will no extensions, due to a […]
All people with myotubular myopathy or other centronuclear myopathies, their families, carers, doctors and therapists are warmly invited to come to Bad Nauheim from May 21st to 24th. There will be a good mix of scientific and medical lectures and workshops on care products and everyday life. A funny kids and teens program is offered […]
We are pleased to announce that applications for the 2020 TREAT-NMD Expert Masterclass in Duchenne muscular dystrophy are now open. The event will take place in Sao Paulo, Brazil on 6th and 7th May 2020 and feature sessions on standards of care, emerging therapies, genetics and much more. There will also be a range of […]
Want to know how you can get involved in the work of the TREAT-NMD Network?
- The DMD Research pages of the website have been updated for 2019. If you are interested in translating the research overview into a specific language or want to update an existing translation, please contact email@example.com
- Do you have an article you’d like considered for inclusion in the TREAT-NMD monthly newsletter? Do you have an NMD organisation which you’d like to highlight? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the online form.
- Do you have an event you’d like to highlight on the TREAT-NMD website? Please complete the online form.