Advancing diagnosis, care and treatment for those living with neuromuscular diseases around the world...
2019 TREAT-NMD Conference
The 2019 TREAT-NMD Conference took place in Leiden, The Netherlands, on 9th to 11th December 2019. The conference attracted over 300 delegates including academics, patients and carers, patient advocacy organisations, clinical specialists and Industry. Delegates had the opportunity to:
- Network with partners on key issues and challenges in neuromuscular disease
- Engage with panels of international experts who will inform, stimulate and challenge debate
- Acquire the latest updates on standards of care, outcome measures, patient reviews, and new developments including addressing trial site capacity
The full conference programme can be found here.
More information on the conference will be published in 2020 via our newsletter, Twitter account and on our website.
Want to stay up to date? Sign up for our newsletter
TREAT-NMD Featured Events
We are pleased to announce that applications for the 2020 TREAT-NMD Expert Masterclass in Duchenne muscular dystrophy are now open. The event will take place in Sao Paulo, Brazil on 6th and 7th May 2020 and feature sessions on standards of care, emerging therapies, genetics and much more. There will also be a range of […]
The Jain Foundation Dysferlin conference is the only meeting of its kind and focuses specifically on dysferlin and the related diseases caused by mutations in dysferlin. The Dysferlin conference includes presentations from leading international scientists on the most up to date information (mostly unpublished) regarding the state of dysferlin research, significant time for discussions and […]
Want to know how you can get involved in the work of the TREAT-NMD Network?
- The next TREAT-NMD Advisory Committee for Therapeutics (TACT) meeting will be on 24th-26th April 2020 in Bari, Italy. We currently have review places available for an academic or industry application at this meeting. If you are interested please go to https://treat-nmd.org/tact-treat-nmd-advisory-committee-for-therapeutics/tact-application-process/
- The DMD Research pages of the website have been updated for 2019. If you are interested in translating the research overview into a specific language or want to update an existing translation, please contact email@example.com
- Do you have an article you’d like considered for inclusion in the TREAT-NMD monthly newsletter? Do you have an NMD organisation which you’d like to highlight? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the online form.
- Do you have an event you’d like to highlight on the TREAT-NMD website? Please complete the online form.